Design Teams

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Friends Are Like Thighs . .

Time for another card, and one that is not for my challenge blogs, lol.  I just purchased several new stamps and was so anxious to use this one.  It is by Stampingbella from their "Senior" collection with Mildred and Maud.  When I saw it it made me laugh out loud.  I knew I had to have it, and I had the perfect friend in mind to make it for.  It was a delight to work with!


It was colored with my Copics and I set it off with some really fun polka dot papers, and added the polka dot flower just for fun!  The sentiment just cracks me up!


Thanx for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. You've made me laugh with this one Joanne, a great card and a fabulous sentiment, so funny!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful fun card, I would love to know where you got my photograph from :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....