Design Teams

Friday, February 20, 2015

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges #85 Layout

Welcome to another challenge over at CC&CC.  We hope you enjoy using this great layout.  I really like it because it can be used for a clean and simple look, or dress it up for a more frilly look.  I chose the CAS.


Our sponsor is the FAB A Day For Daisies.  I LOVE their images drawn by Tammy Siemers Thompson.  I used this beauty called "Green Lady".  But I did not do her in green . . . 


I colored her with my Copics, added some Frantage around her and mounted her on a die cut frame.  I used gold embossing for the lanterns and symbol.  I love the clean look of this card, no muss, no fuss, lol.

We would love to have you join us for this layout challenge.  I'm sure it will get your creative juices flowing!

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, and the colours are perfect for her :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, Joanne:) I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....