Design Teams

Thursday, June 26, 2014

CREATIVE KNOCKOUTS!!!!

I am SO HAPPY to announce that I am on a new DT!  It is a SUPER challenge blog called CREATIVE KNOCKOUTS!  I an so proud to be a part of this FAB group and look forward to a wonderful creative time with them!

My first challenge theme is "Make It Masculine", and our sponsor is 
I really got a kick out of this cute character, Beach Bum Bob!  He reminds me of guys I used to see all the time hitch hiking around  the Big Island, lol!



We would be so happy to have you join us at Creative Knockouts for this FUN challenge!  Come see their super blog and meet the awesome, talented DT!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Joanne! Your card is pretty cool & I love how you colored that image...great work!!!

    I'm so happy you're a part of our team & I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!!! I'm also your newest follower...
    DT Sis Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concratulations on your new DT post. Fabulous card, love that image :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun image, and your coloring is fabulous! Super awesome design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous Joanne! I LOVE that image and the cute little sunglasses! A big congrats on your new DT!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to visit a couple of your posts. I haven't been by in a while. I transitioned to a new computer and I still don't have everything quite set up. I love thie image and the way you've colored him! He definitely looks like he's having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME card!! that dude is hilarious!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your addition to the design team of Creative Knockouts! I know your work for them will be amazing and inspired!

    This masculine creation is fabulous with your awesome papers and perfect embellishments! Sensational work, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....