Design Teams

Friday, June 13, 2014

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge #66 ~ Black & White + 1 Color

Time for another great challenge at CC&CC, and this time it is with the wonderful A Day For Daisies.  Their images have such a distinctive look, and I love that look!  So choose a color and join in the fun!  The prize is a $12 gift certificate to use on their blog, FUN!!!

I went for a different type of image for this challenge, not a person!  I used the image called "Canned Pear".  My one color is lime green.




I sent this to my daughter and her husband for their 4th wedding anniversary this month.  The date is the 19th, but I sent it early so that Travis could see it before he went to Alaska.

Be sure to go see the lovely cards the DT have done for your inspiration, they are REALLY amazing!  You'll be sure to get your mojo working when you see them!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the colour combo :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the polka dots with the lime green. perfect combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sensational color combination, Joanne! I love the lime green with the black and white polka dot paper! So perfect with your pears!! Sweet, sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....