Design Teams

Friday, March 21, 2014

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges Challenge #61 Glitter & Lace

Greetings friends.  Well, it has been a hard time getting everything back into my computer and working properly.  I lost one of my favorite programs for my artwork.  I loaded the new version and it is not compatible with my other programs.  So many glitches like this - it's amazing I got anything accomplished, but, I did!  This is my card for CC&CC challenge #61 Glitter & Lace.  FUN!  As always I got glitter everywhere, lol!

Our sponsor for this challenge is a new one that I found.  I fell in love with the great images.  They are hand drawn by Mayzy Green and her blog is called Mazy Art.  Be sure to visit her site for some fun digi browsing.  I know you will fine something you love.

The name of my image is "Line Dancing", what a cutie!  I made a side step card and cut out the image to really make her pop!  The card base, cactus and wagon wheel are files from Silhouette.  I used glitter on her boots, buckle and hat, then on the cactus and side strip by the lace.



I hope you will join us over at CC&CC for this fun challenge.  Our DT has really done some amazing creations that I know will inspire you!  See you there!

5 comments:

  1. Love your card so much, Joanne. Such fun and great colours too.
    Have a lovely weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and fun! Love the cactus and wagon wheel too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Jo, well it is morning here, you are probably still tucked up in bed LOL. What a fabulous fun card, so pleased you got your computer sorted out :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowee, this is fantastic. Fun and flirty. I' m glad your computer is fixed and back up. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulously fun, Joanne! Love this sensational cowgirl with her wagon wheel and cactus!! We Texas girls love our hats and boots!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....