Design Teams

Friday, January 31, 2014

Late Birthday

Life has been a bit hectic lately.  My Dad was in the hospital again, thankfully he is home now.  But the Dr. appointments seem to be never ending.  With being so busy I overlooked one of my cousin's birthdays.  Last night I took the time to make her a card.  I love these stamps from the set called "Furnished With Love" from Stampin Up.  They fit the occasion perfectly!



I really like this layout!  I have used is numerous times.  It's easy and has the clean and simple tailored look that I love.  For the lampshade I stamped it on the patterned paper to match.  The coloring was done with my Copics.


It's Friday and the start of the weekend.  Now I hope I can find some time to finish up my Valentine's!  Happy crafting everyone!

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love the colors you chise. What a perfect sentiment for a belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card, I love the sunny colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun belated birthday card, Joann! I love the colors and fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful bright and cheerful card, Joanne. Love the layout too (I may just 'borrow' that!). Hope your dad is feeling better. xx

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....