Design Teams

Friday, January 10, 2014

Chocoalte, Coffee & Cards Challenges #56

Time for our first challenge of 2014 at CC&CC.  We're starting off with a fun challenge, "Let's Go To The Circus!".  We have some GREAT new sponsors with us this year, and Digital Delights is one of them.  I am using their adorable digi titled "Circus Tent".  I colored it with my Copics, then added a printed out ticket and two stick on's; a bouquet of balloons and a lollypop.


 Be sure to see the great cards that out DT have for you too!  I am so proud of our team, they are the best gals and are so creative!  And our fab DT member SUE has been published!  WAY TO GO SUE!!!  CONGRATS

Hop on over to CC&CC and join in the fun!  See you there!

3 comments:

  1. What a cheerful, colourful card, love those stripes. Also love your gorgeously coloured roses in the previous post :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, Joanne, so colourful and uplifting! I love that image and those fun details. xx

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....