Design Teams

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Classic Birthday

My daughter-in-law had her birthday a few days ago, so it is now safe to post her card, lol.  She is into all kinds of classic cars as is her husband.  Her very favorite is the old woodies.  Last January when I was at our local scrapbook fair I found these two stamps.  I was saving them just for her to do her birthday card.  I decided to do an easel card so she could stand it up.  I didn't have to do much as the papers I used did all the talking for me!  The patterns were perfect with little adornment.  I used one of my new die sets by Spellbinders called "Imperial Gold", made a few die cut flowers and colored my image with my Copics.  Here is the end result:








































Thanx so much for stopping by, hope the rest of your week is a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Joanne,
    Wow can I feel the island life style just by looking at that card. How fun!
    You're such a sweet Mom-in-law for saving that great stamp set just for her birthday. I'm sure she loved it!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts
    My Blog Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic design and fabulous coloring. Delightful! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....