Design Teams

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

SHADES OF PURPLE

I told you there would be a sequel to the last card!  I am hooked on this glitter, stained glass look.  I even ordered more of the glitter, lol!  It is such a fun technique to do!  This is the latest one I've done.  It is going to be for my Aunt for Mother's Day.  I added some tiny punched flowers with pearls in their centers, ribbon and a few Dew Drops.


The inspiration for this card and the layout came from my blogging buddy Cheryl at CherCroppins Showcase.  I LOVE her style!  Her work is so classy, pop over and see for yourself.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and colours, the flower vase is so pretty :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.my.word.Joanne! I believe this is one of the most beautiful cards I've seen!! I wish we lived closer so you could teach me this technique, and am going to show my bro-in-law who does stained-glass work. He will be amazed! And how SWEET OF YOU to mention and link up my blog! You inspire me too girl! luvya bunches! xoxo~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh another GORGEOUS card Joanne!! I love that image and your beautiful colors!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....