Design Teams

Thursday, March 28, 2013

HAPPY SPRING!

Well, I'm pretty sure that everyone is really in the mood for Spring!  I have see some really beautiful creations from a lot of you and have truly been inspired.  Also helping my inspiration is my daughter and her husband.  They got a dandy little green house and have been busy planting.  I decided toget my own garden going too.  With all this Spring fever going on I created this card.  It is to congratulate my kids on the fab job they did building their green house!

I used a darling stamp from Dearie Dolls which I colored with my Copics.  I added some pre-made daisies and a gold charm that says "BLOOM".




Hope it is soon Spring in your neighborhood!  In the meantime, try making a Spring themed card to get in the mood!  Happy Spring!

Entered in the following challenges: 

Whimsical Designs ~ Pastels
4 Crafty Chicks ~ Easter 
In The Pink ~ Easter/Spring
Forever Friends ~ Girls
All That Scrap ~ Winged Things
Crafty Creations ~ Easter
Creative Belli ~ Easter
DigiStamps 4 Joy ~ Easter
Digital Tuesday ~ Spring Colors


16 comments:

  1. what a cute and lovely card.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
    Hope you join us next time.

    Greetings karin DT member


    ReplyDelete
  2. A really sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun Joanne! Really neat image, and I love your flower embellies too! Hope you have a wonderful Easter my friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so sweet Joanne! I love that adorable image and your fabulous coloring! I hope you have a wonderful Easter!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous image! So fun and colorful!
    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT!
    xxx
    Riette DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Jo, love the theme. We are still in winter's icy grip! :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining our Easter challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great combination of elements and I love the positioning of your main element. thanks for joining us in the Creative Belli challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card :) thanks for joining in at whimsical Wednesdays this week- Good Luck!! Happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  10. too cute! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Joanne,
    Such cutue image, I love it; pretty card too and nice embellies. Thank you for playing along with us at Digistamps 4 Joy and we hope to see you again. Good Luck :)
    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [DS4J DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so pretty!! fabulous card!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! I love the colors, image and layout! Thank you so much for sharing your incredible inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chick.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great spring card. Thanks for joining us at whimsical designs.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty. What a fun image. Thank you for joining us over at Whimsical Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a cool card! thanks for playing with us this week at whimsical designs!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....