Design Teams

Friday, March 22, 2013

CHOCOLATE, COFFEE & CARDS CHALLENGES #35

The birds are singing and the sun is shining ~ at least where I am!  Hopefully it is where you are too, or will be soon, because Spring is on the way!  To celebrate this lovely time of year our challenge over at CC&CC is BRING ON SPRING!  Our sponsor is the fab Doodle Pantry and they gave us two cute images to play with.  I used "Song Birdies", they look like they are chirping out songs of the season!  I used a die cut to frame them and colored them with my Copic's.  This was a really fun image to color!  I made a 3 panel background, added some ribbon and dew drops.




So fly on over to CC&CC and check out the inaspiration by our great DT.  Get your mojo working and join in the fun!

HAPPY SPRING!

5 comments:

  1. Aloha my friend! Awww, this one is just precious Joanne...those lil birdies are so sweet! Love the panels and the bling too! Am heading over to see if I can play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Joanne, I love this card with all the soft colors and the beautiful designed background. The three little birdies are colored so amazing.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Jo, I would love to say that Spring has sprung here but we have 6" of snow and it's still coming down :o( It looks very pretty but it's time it went away now!
    I love this very pretty card and the lovely pastel colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bring on Spring - if only! British Summer time starts in the UK this weekend and we still have snow so I think Spring has just been written off this year! Love your little card - & I can dream of warmer days when I look at it! Will add CC&CC to my Fri challenge list - it is one I do now and again - you'll probably see by the list, it's not very current & quite a few of the challenges I used to do have now closed! Enjoy Easter, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute!! love the pastel colors!! =)

    happy easter!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....