Design Teams

Thursday, September 27, 2012

COPY CAT CARD!

Welcome all. The very 1st thing I HAVE to tell you is that this card is a TOTAL COPY CAT! My blog friend, the VERY talented Tammy, at My Craft Central did this card and I fell in love with it. SEE IT HERE! It was absolutely PERFECT in my opinion! From the layout, image, coloring and sentiments I don't think anyone could have done a more FAB job!
 
I had a birthday card to make today and my mojo just wasn't working. I started thinking of things I have seen to get some inspirations and all I could see was THIS card. So I copied it and give full credit to Tammy for saving the day for me! I changed the color and the flowers are different, but it is all HER design. THANX again Tammy, 
your work is the BEST!


































2 comments:

  1. What a lovely sunny card, makes me smile :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Joanne this is soooo cute!! I LOVE all of the yellow and it's colored perfect! Thank you so much for your sweet, sweet compliment!! It made my day!! :) Have a wonderful weekend!
    Big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....