Design Teams

Friday, September 21, 2012

CHOCOLATE, COFFEE & CARD CHALLENGES # 22

Time for another great challenge at CC&CC!  This time we are using the theme "Sweet Treats!  That covers a lot of territory and ideas.  So join in and show us your sweets!

My card is done with an adorable image given to me by this weeks sponsors, Milk Coffee and is called Charlotte and Her Strawberry Pudding.  I did an easel card.  It is colored with my Copic's, I used a Nestabilites called Beaded Squares for the background frame cut with my Cuttlebug and added some flowers and gems.




Sure hope you join us for this fun challenge.  I'm looking forward to seeing your great creation!

1 comment:

  1. What a delightful card Jo. I went out again yesterday so I will soon have more pics to show :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....