Design Teams

Friday, August 24, 2012

BABY CARDS

Oh what fun!  I had the occasions to do baby cards!  I did the first one to give to my daughter to send, and the second one I will be sending.  You may remember I spoke of Julie who was serving in the military in Afghanistan.  My Limelight group did cards for her platoon to send home to family, friends and loved ones.  She returned home right before Christmas 2011 and now is happily expecting!  We are so happy for her and all of her lovely family!





3 comments:

  1. these are so cuuuute!!! gorgeous cards!! =)

    all is well with me, thanks for asking, so sweet of you...i was so sad to read about you friend dan, i'm so sorry for your loss...
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Jo, not a button girl myself but I love them used as wheels :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome baby cards Joanne! I love the first one with all of the zoo animals!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....