Design Teams

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

FROSTED DESIGNS CARD SKETCH TUESDAY, SKETCH #8

It's time for another Card Sketch Tuesday at Frosted Designs!  And what a FAB group of cards our designers have done for you this week!  Be sure to stop by and be inspired!  We can't wait to see your lovely creations of this week's sketch.  And here it is!  It was done by our talented Diane Gonzalez.


For my take on this card sketch I decided to do an easel Christmas card.  The stamp is a cute penguin by Stampendous.  I colored it with my Copic's, added some glitter on the star, and some Liquid Applique on his hat for fur.  Then some embellishments of rhinestones, a present, ribbon and candy canes.  The background paper was embossed with a folder in my Cuttlebug, and the sentiment is a stamp by "Studio g".


So happy you stopped by!  I hope you join us for our Card Sketch Tuesday at Frosted Designs!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous easel Christmas card hunni...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. great easel card Joanne. love the embossing too.

    Warm hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love easel cards and yours is gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration - time to make an easel card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanne, your easel card is so adorable. What a great way to present the image...SWEET!
    I wanted to say thank-you for your wonderful Christmas wishes....A Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, so cute :o)
    Sorry I haven't been around, I have been incapacitated due to a dreadful cough. Not been to bed since Sunday!
    Anyway, I didn't come her to moan. merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family. Hopefully I will be back fighting fit in January.....Hugs
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fabulous!! so cute!! =)

    have a happy merry christmas!!!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute Joanne!! I love that image and the fun liquid applique! Have a Very Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....