Design Teams

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

FROSTED DESIGNS CARD SKETCH TUESDAY, SKETCH #7

Where does the time go, I can't believe we are ready for another Card Sketch Tuesday at Frosted Designs!  This week our talented Diana Gonzalez has done this lovely sketch for us:



 Sassy Studio Designs is our generous Sponsor this week, and the digis they gave us to work with are FAB!  My choice is called "Cocoa".  I wanted to make it into a  Christmas theme as the holidays are nearly here!  And to me a cup of cocoa in front of a fireplace all snuggly and warm is what this image made me think of.  

 I used my Cuttlebug to cut the scalloped edge circles, colored the image with my Copic's and cut her out and raised her up with pop dots on the blue inner circle.  The sentiment was done on my computer.  Then I added a lot of "glitz" from my Christmas stash, and the rhinestones.

Be sure to come and join us at Frosted Designs for another inspiring challenge.  Our designers have made some beautiful creations for you.  Also, drop by Sassy Studio Designs and check out their great digis!



7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card!! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the papers!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Jo, so bright and colourful :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet cosy card!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely Card Joanne. Oh to be in a soft chair drinking Cocoa!!!!
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Joanne...I absolutely LOVE the embellishments you did at the side of your card....WOW! Love the image. It is sooo cold here that this idea of sitting on a chair all cozy and warm sipping cocoa is so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its gorgeous hunni & love your fabbie image too..
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....