As many of you might already know, I am a DT member for a great site called The Lime Light. We do "tasks" of making various cards and paper crafts that are donated to different charities and organizations. I have decided to do my FIRST blog candy to help our current project. We are making cards of all kinds for soldiers in Afghanistan that they can send home to their families and friends; miss you, birthday, thinking of you, etc. Here is what to do if you would like to participate:
1. Become a follower of my blog if you aren't already (thanx!)
2. Follow this link to The Lime Light and become a follower there (thanx! again!)
3. Post the picture of my candy on your page along with the following link to my blog to spread the word! (http://bigislandlady.blogspot.com/2011/07/joannes-blog-candy.html)
4. Make a card (or as many as you would like!) for a soldier and please leave it BLANK inside
USE NO GLITTER ON YOUR CARD, Stickles may be used.
5. E-mail me at email@example.com and I will send you my address of where to send your card
ALL CARDS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 1st!!!!!
I will do a random drawing for the winner and you will win the goodies! So join in and HELP SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!
Here is what is up for grabs!
2 fairy stamps
2 butterfly stamps
1"reach 4 the sky" stamp
1 hot air balloon stamp1 elephant with balloons stamp
(all appx. 2" x 2")
1 small bottle fine purple glitter
1 small bottle fine pink glitter
1 small bottle of purple sprinkles
1 small bottle of pink sprinkles
Multi colored brads
1 bottle mixed green "dew drops"
1 roll black & white flowered ribbon1 roll sheer light lavender ribbon
"Shine" rhinestone phrase
Butterfly rhinestone stick ons
Rose rhinestone stick ons
Black & crystal flower and swirl rhinestone stick-ons (in first pic at top)
Flower buttonsHeart buttons with heart stick-ons
THANX, and GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!