Design Teams

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

MY POP'S 90th BIRTHDAY!

WOW, hard to believe, but my Dad turns 90 tomorrow!  I thought about doing a really sentimental card but then went in a completely different direction.  He really likes cards that make him smile or laugh.  I thought of these little guys, which I love and haven't used in a long time, and decided they fit the bill!  They are colored with Copics, raised with pop-dots and then I added the large old button and flower.  I know they will make him smile.

Happy Birthday Pop!


5 comments:

  1. What a sweet image! Love the papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fun card Jo, it's sure to make your Pop smile :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh you colour so nicely, Joanne! It raised a smile from me so I'm sure your Pop will smile too. Have you uploaded a new photo for your profile? Very nice, you look so cool! CoB

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card!!! this makes me smile also!! =)
    hope you and your dad enjoy a wonderful birthday!!
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know your dad is going to just love this...it's bright and vibrant and perfect in every way! I just love this image..it's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....