Design Teams

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

GET WELL SOON!

Aloha, it's been quite a while since I have been on here.  The month of Feb. was a tough one with all my Dad's health issues, then a few of my own.  We were both thankfully well enough that I was able to go on a long planned three week trip!  I went to visit family in my home town of York, PA.  It had been over 30 yrs. since I had been there.  What a FUN trip it was.  Special time spent with all of them cheered my soul!  We were all over visiting places that I lovingly remember and new ones I have always wanted to see, pure delight!

Yesterday was my return to Phx. with Pop.  Unfortunately on that same day my dear, sweet Aunt who I stayed with had to have some surgery, and thankfully all is well.  But of course the first thing I did today was make her a special card.  I love this stamp, the cute little pills are hearts, perfect for her.  I colored it with Copics, and used my Nestabilities for the circle, adding a bit of ink to the edges.  A dash of ribbon to set it off and away it goes in the mail tomorrow!  Feel better real soon Meme!!!  xoxox


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, it's good to see you back. I am sorry to hear of your family health problems and hope that all will soon be well.
    What a lovely card, very pretty :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great to hear from you and find out that all is well!! =)
    your card is so lovely!! FABULOUS!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha Joanne! You have certainly been travelling a lot recently, but nice to hear that some of it was to see family and that you enjoyed it so much. Hope your dad and aunt are getting better. This is a perfect get well card, what a lovely touch that the pills are hearts, love will help make anyone better. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joanne, nice to catch up with you again. I'm glad to hear your dad is doing better and that you were able to visit with your family. I still have a month until my things arrive from Italy and I'm dying to get back at it. It's good to be back in the USA. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....