Design Teams

Saturday, January 29, 2011

WITH LOVE

Happy Saturday all, hope you are having a nice weekend!  I'm busy getting all my Valentine's done.  I wasn't  going to make a lot of them this year, but when I added up my list of people important to me I that I want to send a card to, I had a total of 15.  That's not too many, but enough to keep me busy for a few days!  I am not a "speedy" card maker, lol.  I got the layout for this card from one Gina K. used on one of her latest demos.  Her designs are right up my alley as they are clean, crisp and tailored.  You know I tend to lean in that direction!  ANYHOW, I cut the hearts from SVG files, colored the stamp with Copics, added some tiny rhinestones for a bit of glitz along with the ribbon.  The sentiment background was done with my Nestabilities and I added a couple little heart shaped brads.  Both the heart and the scallop oval are raised with pop dots.


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!! Love the vibrant red colors!! =)
    Hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne
    what a lovely card. The image you have used is super
    Thanks for your comments on my blog. I will be putting up some new candy this week for my February candy. I hope you will enter.
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....