Design Teams

Thursday, January 27, 2011

LOVE POSTAGE STAMP

I have a great friend who just loves my cards.  I invited her over to craft with me before Christmas and she really enjoyed it.  She says she has no talent for card making, but she is wrong!  She just needs some practice and confidence.  Today she and I worked on Valentine's.  What fun we had together laughing and crafting.  I had pre-cut all the pieces for us to make this card.  (She tends to get overwhelmed if she has to make too many choices, lol, so I make it as simple as I can for her.)  It is an SVG cut from MyScrapChick.com and was a dollar download called Heart and Love card, too adorable! It is a take on the postage stamp from some years ago.  This was my result, and hers was just as cute!  Great job Betsy, now we have to do Easter cards!!!



5 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! So cute :) I might have to try something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty

    NEW BLOG:
    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, simple yet very effective and eyecatching :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha Joanne, love your card, and it sounds like it was fun to make. Your friend is lucky having someone to bring out her inner crafter - I reckon everyone must have one. CoB

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....