Design Teams

Thursday, November 18, 2010

THANKSGIVING CARDS

I finally got all of my Thanksgiving cards done!  I have a new stamp set that I  ordered from "Kitchen Sink Stamps" that is one that you do in layers to create a look with more depth.  I love it!  It is the Autumn tree and it was so fun to work with.  I saw the set used on a card in the November issue of Card Maker Magazine and had to have it!  Now I want to try more of their stamps that you do in layers.  I kept these pretty simple as the stamp itself is so nice it didn't need a lot of embellishment.




On this one I used my Nestie's for the layers.  I really liked the background paper.  When I got it all laid out I noticed the "apple picking" words were in the perfect place that I could hand a little apple charm!



I also used my Nestabilities to cut out the pumpkin on this one.  Then I used a rubber stamp for the designs on the pumpkin and the corners.  I also added a little sparkle with a few tiny rhinestones in the squash blossom flowers.  Happy Autumn and Thanksgiving to you all!



6 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Joanne with my favorite colours!!!
    I like all of them.The tree stamp looks great!!! you are right!Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards and colours. That tree stamp is fantastic. I love you new photograph at the top of the page :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous cards!! Beautiful colors!! =)
    Hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each of your Autumn cards are so special, but I must say you totally outdid yourself on the Autum tree..the colours are breathtaking that is for sure! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanne these are gorgeous cards. So life like that I feel I could feel it or smell it if I had the card in my hand. Beautiful! AND I LOVE your new picture at the top of the blog! GORGEOUS. I'm so glad you are back to regular posting.... and regularly inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heya Joanne! These are all great, I love those Fall trees!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....