Design Teams

Monday, November 1, 2010

FOR MY GHOULFRIENDS!

I have seen many variations of this card and I have loved them all!  This was my take on the "Fall Accessories".  I cut the letters with my Cricut, ran the green paper through the Cuttlebug, the accessories were printed with my computer, colored with Copics and then cut out by hand.  It was a bit labor intensive, but worth it for my 4 best gals!  I added a little sparkle with some rhinestones on the corners, and the button with just a "dash" of ribbon.



I loved this sentiment and the way it is arranged, so used it on the inside:


3 comments:

  1. I love your Halloween cards...it just amazes me what you can do with that Circuit machine! Love the colours of your fun cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I don't celebrate halloween, I do love your very colourful cards and this one is fab colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha, this card reminded me I need to kick it off and dance once in a while. Great Card!!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....