Design Teams

Friday, August 21, 2009

WEKK 19 - RACH'S SKETCH ATJUST MAGNOLIA


This was the layout sketch for this weeks challenge over at "Just Magnolia". I am a BIG Tilda fan. she's is so adorable. I was in an Autumn mood when I did this one. It's my favorite time of year, and it has been so hot - it got me longing for cool Fall days. (I have to go to the mainland for those...) I bought a great pack of card stock called "Harvest" by "me & my Big ideas". They are beautiful. I was so anxious to use them that I had to get my hands on them for this challenge. I really liked the result I came up with. I altered the stamp a bit. I blocked out the little flowers that were blowing around with the leaves, in order for it to have more of an Autumn feel. Used Prismacolor pencils with Gamsol and added a few embellishments. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....