Design Teams

Saturday, August 1, 2009

CHERRY BLOSSOM KIMONOS


Yesterday I was over on the other side of the island in Hilo. We have a NEW Scrapbooking store over there!!! I got so excited because we only have one other type store on our island. This is a BIG thing! The new store has a wonderful variety of supplies! They even have Nestabilities, CB embossing folders, and lots of special things I have been ordering on the internet. I bought this great kimono stamp and some beautiful papers from Japan. So here I go again, off on my Asian designs.

The first one is the stamp gold embossed and mounted on some of the beautiful paper. The second, I did gold embossing of cherry blossoms on peach colored paper and then mounted three of the stamped kimonos on a strip of the Japanese paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....