Design Teams

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Creative Knockouts #71 All About The Girls

Hello everyone!  Thanx so much for stopping vy.  I hope you are having a good week.  

Time for a fun girly challenge ~  All About The Girls at Creative Knockouts.  We have the great sponsor Lemon Shortbread who has generously given us the most adorable images to use.  I chose "Flower Headband Fairy Girl", and she is just lovely.  I had so much fun coloring her with my Copics, and adding lots of glitter paper die cuts.  I also used some Shabby White Frantage around the image, and a piece of lace.




We would love to have you join us for this great fun challenge.  It gives you a chance to get really fancy and girly!  And be sure to come see the beautiful cards our DT have done for your inspiration over at
 Creative Knockouts.

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, love those vibrant colours, fabulous card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Copic coloring on this stunning image, Joanne! I love all the frilly die cuts and lace framing this beautiful fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Joanne, stunning colouring!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanne, this is GORGEOUS! Love your coloring and design! Fabulous job hun.

    hugs,
    Amy- DT Sis
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your copic coloring is simply phenomenal! The whole card is a master piece.

    Hugs
    Tamie DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Joanne, I'm so sorry about the loss of your father. Hard time of the year for losses. Thank you for being faithful to visiting me. I pop by here regularly but sometimes don't take time to write like I should. Your work is beautiful. You've grown in your craft. I seemed to have taken a step backwards and I'm working up again. Thinking of you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to come and comment on this one too. She is absolutely gorgeous. I love how you colored her hair, it's so beautiful! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you colored this image. She's beautiful and I love all the details you added. Gorgeous creation. Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....