Design Teams

Friday, October 31, 2014

Creative Knockouts Challenge #61 ~ Patchwork Pretties

I am so sorry this is posted late, but I am away from home visiting my daughter in Oregon.  I managed to get some computer time and get it psoted, my apologies!

Our fun challenge this time is to use a patchwork on your card.  Our sponsor Sassy Studios graciously let us choose our image, and because it is Halloween I chose this cutie witch called, "Little Honey's Wicked".  She is so adorable!


We would love to have you join us for this fun challenge at

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful patchwork Jo, even though the subject (Hallowe'en) is definitely not up my street :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Joanne. Great details. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Pattern paper you used for your quilted image. I love how you layed this out. The way you colored the image is super perfect and the touch of the bat...etc is fabulou

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....