Design Teams

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Creativ Knockouts Challenge #53 ~ Tic Tac Toe

Happy Thursday all, thanx for stopping by.  We are having a fun challenge over at Creative Knockouts!  Our theme is Tic Tac Toe!  Take a look at the board choices:
 Our generous sponsor is Crafty Sentiments, and what adorable images they gave all the DT to use.  I chose the adorable "Henry".  BE SURE to go see the  creations the DT did for you at Creative Knockouts.

My choices were Die Cuts/Punches, Shaped Card, Ribbon/Twine.  The shape is an SVG file from My Scrap Chick.  I love that site!  The card is called "Bright Side Easel Card".


Now its your turn to show us your fave picks from the
Tic Tac Toe board.  Have fun, and Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet sunshine easel design, Joanne! Absolutely delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty Joanne! LOVE that sun & colors you used....great coloring on that adorable image too....very nice work Hun!!!
    DT Sis Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, I love the vibrant colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jooanne, this is super fun!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....