Design Teams

Friday, August 8, 2014

Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge #71 ~ Fairies

Dainty little creatures ~ fairies.  There are so many tales and stories about them, and also so many lovely images of them available to us as crafters.  My favorite was always Tinkerbell.  When I saw Peter Pan, I fell in love with her!

We are celebrating this adorable little creature in our current challenge over at CC&CC.  Along with our super sponsor Whoopsi Daisy we have created some lovely cards. My image is from sheet 199.  I used soft colors, tiny pearls, die cut corners, border punch and a bit of ribbon.


We really would love to have you play along with us and show us your lovely fairy creations.  So come join us at CC&CC!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty fairy and card, lovely colouring :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwee is this pretty, Joanne! Beautiful colors and corners with this precious fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog, so enjoyed looking around, you make some really lovely cards. I have become a follower so I shall be calling in to see your lovely creations regularly, hope you'll come and visit me too.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....