Design Teams

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Creative Knockouts ~ Christmas In July

This challenge is a really different one for me ~ Christmas in July!  It was 116 degrees here today!!!  It sure as heck does NOT feel like Christmas!
But, none the less, I made a Christmas card for this fun challenge at Creative Knockouts.  Our super sponsor, Dilly Beans, generously let us choose our image, and I really liked this gal.  She was so fun to color!  She is called "Amalia's Christmas Present".


 
Well, I have one holiday card done, now for about 40 more, lol!  I hope you join us at Creative Knockouts for this challenge.  Our DT has done some amazing creations for you.  AND, you can get a jump on those holiday cards!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and design. Very sweet. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, how can you function at 116 degrees? Anything about 70 degrees is too much for me!!!
    Love you card and the sweet image :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous background papers and shimmery holly with this precious holiday image, Joanne! Sensational design!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....