Design Teams

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Scrapper's Delights Challenge Anything Goes

ANYTHING GOES!!!  It can't get much easier or simpler than that!  So no excuses, come join us and have some fun with our challenge.  Who knows, you may even win a prize!

For my card at Scrapper's Delights I used the ADORABLE image
Be sure to look at all the wonderful images they have available for purchase.
I used an embossing folder covered on one side with pale blue ink from a stamp pad to create the soft look.  Then I cut out the frame area with a die.  My image is colored with Copics and surrounded with a sprinkle of Frantage.  All the flowers were hand made from die cut pieces, and also the butterfly which is embossed with Frantage (I LOVE that stuff, lol!)


We look forward to seeing you for this fun challenge!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Jo, I love the soft blues :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, Joanne. Your beautifully colored and embossed top panel frame this sweet image perfectly. And what a fabulous swag of blossoms!

    So very sorry you have been in such pain. I hope you are well on the way to being your happy, healthy self!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....