Hello there. I have a new project to share that was inspired by my butterfly experience, lol. I had bought the supplies at the scrapbook convention a month ago and had not used them yet. I was thinking about how I wanted to use them and thought these images were perfect! They are called "Tray Pendants" and are SO EASY to make!
1. Size a picture to your pendant shape leaving space around the edges
(I used my paint program then printed the pic)
2. Use the special glue glaze on the top plastic piece and adhere
3. Let dry, then trim off excess edges
4. Put a jewelers glue spot in the tray piece
5. Lay in your picture piece and VOILA!!!
I really love how they came out!
Then I decided to make a special little gift box for each of them to
give to the gals.
So fun and so easy, and they make a GREAT gift!