Design Teams

Friday, February 7, 2014

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges ~ #58

It's time again for another great challenge over at CC&CC!
If you are anything like me, you love putting all the finishing touches on your card projects.  Finding that perfect little "something" to make your design pop!  So get out your embellies because we are using 
"One Button, One Bow, One Flower".

Our great new sponsor is Mel Jens Designs.  All the images are drawn by hand with lots of love by Melissa.  Be sure to check them out, they are so adorable!  The image I used is called "Chocolate Diva", so cute and so much fun to use.


I had such fun picking out my embellies.  It is a bit of a challenge to use just one flower!  I kept thinking I needed to add more.  So to balance it out I used a bigger flower.  I think it worked.


Come have some fun with us at CC&CC and use your button, bow and flower!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous 'chocolate box' card, Joanne. Love all the die-cuts and your beautiful colouring. The pearl necklace is a lovely touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great! I think the swirls around the edge really make it! Love the pearls, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, so pretty :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....