Design Teams

Friday, August 2, 2013

CHOCOLATE, COFFEE & CARDS CHALLENGE #45 ~ COLOR INSPIRATION

Here we go with another fun challenge at CC&CC.  Take a look at this great color combo we have for you:


I really like these colors, so many possibilities!

Our sponsor is the fab 
I have used the image Pirate Penny, a real cutie!  I used a piece of printed paper with a map on it for the background, and added an "X" marks the spot, a pirate flag, key for the treasure chest and a compass coin.  Also lots of distress inked edges for an aged look.  I colored the image with my Copics.




I sure hope you stop by CC&CC and join us for this fun challenge.  We would love to see what you create with this great color scheme!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, love the colours. Yesterday I had more than 40 beautiful peacock flutterbies on one of my buddliea bushed, never seen so many at one time :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....