Design Teams

Saturday, October 22, 2011

ALOHA!

Don't know if anyone has missed me on here lately, but I am up in Oregon visiting my daughter.  She is having some health issues and really needed my support.  I did manage to spend a day with a friend who took me out to the Oregon Dunes and we went dune buggy riding, what fun!  Thought I would share a couple pictures with you.  I'll be back to my usual routine this Wednesday and I am really looking forward to doing some card making.  I really miss it when I am away!




4 comments:

  1. Of course you are missed Jo! What beautiful photographs, I think you should make a scrapbook page with them :o)
    I hope that your daughter is soon in better health {{{{{hugs}}}}}
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne
    I hope your daughter is doing okay. You look like you are having fun!
    have you received your stamps yet?
    Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Joanne.....I hope your daughter is doing ok. With you being there all will be much better for her...moms always know what to do to make us feel better. I love your pictures...you look like you are having a great time. I am so jealous....the beach looks so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Joanne, that looks like huge fun! Especially next to the ocean, that would really blow the cobwebs away (don't know if that's a phrase you use over there). Hope your daughter is on the mend healthwise, it was nice that she had her Mum to come and visit at this time. CoB

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....