Design Teams

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

MY 1st DT CARD FOR FROSTED DESIGNS - CARD SKETCH #1

Aloha all!  So glad you stopped by.  I am SO excited!  Today is the posting of my 1st card as a DT for Frosted Designs!  Come join in on all the fun for our Sketch Along Tuesday Card Challenge!  If you need some inspiration you are sure to be inspired by our amazing Design Team, what a wonderful and creative group they are!  I am so happy to be in this group!  This is the lovely sketch we are working with this week designed by our great Layout Sketch Coordinator, Debbie Burns:


Its beauty is its simplicity that has endless possibilities!  Here is what I did with the sketch:


































I embossed the background with a Cuttlebug folder then added the ribbon, circle with the flowers and LOTS of pearls.  I tried to keep it simple, but a bit glamorous.  I hope I succeeded!

So get your creative juices flowing and come join us at Frosted Designs for our Sketch Along Tuesday Card Challenge.  See you there!

6 comments:

  1. 'Glamorous' definitely describes this card! Pearls, along with the softness of the flowers just completes the look. I'm so thrilled that you are on this Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Joanne! love the embossed look with the mono look and the pearls & flowers make it perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh! Beautiful card, I love those flowers :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!! beatiful card!! absolutely gorgeous!!!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, love those pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Joanne, so pretty, those flowers are gorgeous and with the embossing too your card is a fabulous first DT project. And yes, definitely glamorous! CoB

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....