Design Teams

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

JUST BECAUSE

I love doing black and white cards.  They can be so simple yet very classy.  I did this one for my Aunt to send along with the beads in the picture.  She loves them, and when I saw these they had her name on them!  The bird stamp and the branch were in the dollar bin at Micheal's as was the sentiment stamp.  I find the the cutest stamps in there!  I kept it all in black and white to match the beads.  The bottom punch trim was done with a new punch I picked up on my trip to PA.  It's by a company called "ek".  I really like it and love to use the punched out little pieces on the inside of the cards.




2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL card!!! LOVE with black and white. So pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, I agree about black and white being classy :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....