Design Teams

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

GREAT NEWS!!!!!

I am SOOOOO EXCITED!  I have been select to be a Design Team Member for "Lime Light Scrappers"!  They make and donate projects for all branches of our military, and various charities and organizations.  I will have to do 6 projects over the next year, making 15 each time of whatever the item is we are to design.  Something so worthwhile to occupy my time!  They are having a Blog Hop on the 17th of December at 8 pm central time.  Come join in on all the fun and prizes and visit all their talented designers. I have always wanted to be on a Design Team, but to do it for such a great purpose is so wonderful!  Wish me luck!!!

5 comments:

  1. WELCOME!!!! SO glad your on the team :-) It has been a blessing for me to be on the design team for the past few years. Such a wonderful group of ladies and such wonderful causes! The blog hop should be so much FUN! TTYS! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanne,

    I'm so excited that you are joining us in the Lime Light!!

    AND you love Kitchen Sink Stamps!!! I was able to go to the Houston event and meet Maria and some of that team. What an awesome time! I have lots of KSS posts on my blog! I'll be checking yours out soon (now) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jo, I am sure that you will be a wonderful addition to the DT :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Joanne on your new DT position
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo-hoo...congrats sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....