Design Teams

Monday, January 25, 2010

FRIENDS...

I have had this paper for quite some time and actually, I had forgotten about it!  Yesterday I was organizing and cleaning up my craft space and came across it.  I immediately knew why I had bought it - I loved the little flower print and the colors.  There is a tiny bit of sparkle on it too, very cute.  (It's called Posies Glitter Print, Petite Sunrise Posies by DCWV.)  So as soon as I finished my cleaning I got to crafting and did this card.  I used watercolor inks on the stamp to get the various colors.  I have to remember to do that more often, I like the result!


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Fab bright colors! =)
    Hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Joanne! Reminds me I need to get into my craft room, clean and re-organize...am sure I'll find stuff I forgot I had....dontchya just love that...nice surprises?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love that stamp/sentiment :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....