Design Teams

Sunday, July 12, 2009

FIRST CARD CHALLENGE


It took a long time to work up the nerve to post a card on the Cricut Messageboard, and even longer to participate in a card challenge. Well, last week I finally got up the nerve and did my 1st one. It was really fun, and as they say challenging! It was an "Ad" Challenge. They show an advertisement that features 3 colors. You use those 3 main colors to design your card. The colors were cranberry red, sort of an olive green, and a mustard yellow. I used one of my favorite stamps. An adorable little gal named Tilda. It's a character stamp from the UK. She was so fun to do. All the ladies are so talented and do such a fantastic job. I really enjoy seeing what everyone comes up with. It's very inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....