Design Teams

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Creative Knockouts #91 ~ Tic Tac Toe

Hello and welcome to another 2 week challenge over at Creative Knockouts.
How about a game of TIC TAC TOE!  Here are your choices, and the ones I used marked with an "X".

Our super sponsor is Bugaboo,who is one of my all time faves!  I used their image "Coffee Time - Thanks A Latte".  The papers are from a digital pack by Nitwits called "Coffee Talk Collection".  It was a fun card to make.




Come join in for this fun game of Tic Tac Toe, and Thanks A Latte for playing along with us!

3 comments:

  1. I can alwasy find time for coffee LOL. What a lovely card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. I love that dp that you used for it. Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Joanne! Great job with the Tic Tac Toe board!

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....