Design Teams

Friday, September 18, 2015

Chocolate, Coffee & Card Challenges #100 ~ CELEBRATE

Hello friends.  I can hardly believe that CC&CC is on
CHALLENGE #100!
I was a DT member for the very first challenge at CC&CC, and at challenge #34 I became the owner and coordinator for the blog.  It has been a FAB experience!  I have had the pleasure of meeting so many wonderful gals from all over the world who served as DT members and helped to make CC&CC the fun place it is today to come and create.
I thank them all!

Our sponsor for this challenge is The Paper Shelter.  I chose a special image to showcase our 100th.  It is called "Seeking Inspiration".  I loved that I could put my sentiment on her canvas.


I am also celebrating the news that my new home will be completed around the end of November, YIPEEE!  Then it is the big move to Oregon!  Because I am really starting to pack things up, and my house here is on the market, this will be my last card until. . .  I don't know when, lol!  Probably the 1st of next year.  I will be so busy getting settled in, I just won't have the time to create.  I am REALLY going to miss it.  But I just keep dreaming of finally having a CRAFT ROOM!  That is a real first for me, and I can't wait!  In the meantime, I will still be running things at CC&CC for our challenges.

From the bottom of my heart I want to thank all of YOU for your support of my blog and your kind comments about my creations.  I have made so many friends and am thankful for each and everyone of you!  Hopefully I will be able to visit you from time to time.  Just know that you are in my thoughts and I can't wait to return here full time.  God Bless, much love, BIG hugs and
HAPPY CRAFTING!

Joanne

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move Joanne xx
    Fabby card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Jo.
    Wishing you a smooth move and every happiness in your new home :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....