Design Teams

Friday, July 10, 2015

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge #95 ~ 1 Button & 1 Bow

Hello, and welcome to a new challenge at CC&CC!
How about making a card using 1 Button & 1 Bow.
Our fab sponsor, The Paper Shelter, gave us two super images to use for this challenge.  I chose "The Sweet Gardener".  Drop by their store and have a look at all the great digis they have.  A LOT of them even have matching printable paper to coordinate with your image!




I used their color image and some printable paper from my collection to do the frame my image is on and also for the layered flowers.  I krimped the one paper background layer and them added my button & bow.

Come see all the lovely cards the gals have done for your inspiration for this challenge.  They have done a FAB job - as always!  LOVE my DT!

5 comments:

  1. What a happy card, I love the pretty floral corners :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last two cards you posted. I see a tropic theme for sure! And you know I so love the Tropics! I love the bold colours on the last one and I just love the one you just posted with the flowers added too. Glad to hear you are building a house the way you would like. We have built two houses and I must say it is something that you will love....you make it your own! I sure hope you reserve a room just for your card making! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your floral swags are gorgeous with this delightful image! Beautiful work, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your floral swags are gorgeous with this delightful image! Beautiful work, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the floral details and colors. Adorable! Button and bows are a favorite combination! If it's not too late I will try to add my card to the challenge. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much! Aloha....